SEARCH MY BLOG

02 February 1991

SO GOES LIFE…

Circles of companionship,
now armies of adversaries.
Now fighting amongst each other
for independence from each other.

The bitter blood,
stains of torn hearts.
Tormenting trials of pain
in establishing new friendships.

Greatly, I dream harmony,
towards humankind and
hearing children’s laughter bringing
smiles to grown-ups long broad faces.

Feelings I thought I had for you,
are now a shattered memory of
what was once a great friendship.

No more bloodshed,
fatherless daughters nor
motherless sons.

Just tranquility towards what
was once animosity
amongst my fellow friends.

Gently,
I hold and guide the hand,
that once spoke of cold reality,
now it warms my heart to see
my friend’s neutral home of
prosperity of love
become part of me again.

How it was once bitterness,
keeping me from meeting you,
now your gentleness and
thoughts made it all come true.

Now, the time finally slipped away
from the hands of midnight to
what was once almost erupted
into a nuclear holocaust. 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

MY RECENT POST...

A CONVERSATION WITH AN ALTRUIST

In the midst of living a busy life, Today, I noticed a new face moved in. Being neighborly, I chose to meet him, I ...