SEARCH MY BLOG

10 May 2015

REFLECTIONS FROM MY HEART

Here’s is a woman that means more than I say,
Always there for me in my greatest time of need.
Preaching to me her experiences of life,
Praying that her son will make his own decisions,
Yet. she’s always waiting to give me a hug to
Mold me into what she proudly hails as her son.
Only I’m never able to express to her
The gratitude and appreciation for her
Hard work in raising me, as shown through my success.
Encouraging my heart to do the best I can
Really is all she always expected of me.
Seems like only yesterday that I was little
Depending on you, but here I am as a man…
And remember this, I’ll always love you and that
Your someone special whom I can only call, Mom.

Happy Mother’s Day


No comments:

Post a Comment

MY RECENT POST...

A CONVERSATION WITH AN ALTRUIST

In the midst of living a busy life, Today, I noticed a new face moved in. Being neighborly, I chose to meet him, I ...