SEARCH MY BLOG

01 June 1988

GOOD AND SO LONG CLASS OF '88

Its time to move past the alma mater
Of South Broward High School and go our ways.
Once we walked the halls with Bulldog spirit---
Now we walk horizons to the future.
No time in life again will be greater
Than the cheerful, fearful and tearful days.
Left behind are memories and that's it.
The time I met you I knew the future,
Would bring us a new forever friendship
That won't be forgotten too easily.
In the course of life's pleasure or hardship,
Your friendship with me will be missed deeply.
Good-bye and so long South Broward High School,
The class of '88 will forever rule!


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

MY RECENT POST...

A CONVERSATION WITH AN ALTRUIST

In the midst of living a busy life, Today, I noticed a new face moved in. Being neighborly, I chose to meet him, I ...