SEARCH MY BLOG

11 September 2011

IF YOU ONLY KNEW… …ALL THAT YOU LEFT BEHIND

If you only knew, how my heart aches,
For nostalgic memories of distant times.

Those years, only seem like days ago.

If you only knew, my mind wanders,
Piecing together fragmented memories.

Those memories, now forever gone.

If you only knew, I only hear,
The screaming tranquility pacing my mind.

Those thoughts, leave just one more painful spot.

If you only knew, how I miss you,
To hear your voice and laughter just one more day.

Those sounds, echo the silence you left.

If you only knew, what I could do,
I may have never let you leave that morning.

Those footsteps, were never to return.

If you only knew, what I would do,
Had I just been given one more day with you.




           

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

MY RECENT POST...

A CONVERSATION WITH AN ALTRUIST

In the midst of living a busy life, Today, I noticed a new face moved in. Being neighborly, I chose to meet him, I ...