SEARCH MY BLOG

10 April 2010

DECADES OF MY LIFE

My Lord sent me to lead a terrestrial life,
serving him through a journey to begin with a
blank book filled with innocence, inexperience and promise.

At 0, I came into the world,
At 10, I just couldn't wait to grow up,
At 20, I really thought I knew everything,
At 30, I proved myself to others but not myself,
At 40, I realized I still have a whole lot to learn,
At 50, I hope to take things just a little slower,
At 60, I yearn to laugh, live and love more,
At 70, I dream of opportunities missed,
At 80, I recall obstacles overcome,
At 90, I live life without regrets,
At 100, I welcome a life well lived,

My Lord warmly welcomed me home to heaven,
after decades of my life He helped fill my book,
with opportunities, experiences and answers.



 



 

No comments:

Post a Comment

MY RECENT POST...

A CONVERSATION WITH AN ALTRUIST

In the midst of living a busy life, Today, I noticed a new face moved in. Being neighborly, I chose to meet him, I ...